Online Assignment Schedule for 3/23-27
Check My LHS Home Page for scheduled class meetings
To use this site; find your course title - read the directions for completing assignments for each course. Some assignments will directly come to me. To turn in all other assignments, use the submission form for each course. Follow these directions to use the submission form:
1. Type in your first name and last name
2. Type in your email address
3. Click on "Choose File"
4. Take a picture of your work - choose to send "actual size"
5. Click "Submit" - you will receive a message that "your message has been received" when your assignment
has been sent. ( It may take a few seconds for it to be sent. Unless you see the received message I will not
be able to see your assignment)
6. If your completed assignment is more than one page you will need to repeat steps 1-5 for as many pages
as you have.
Be patient - some files that you will be using for the assignments are large, so downloads may take a little time. I have accessed this site on
my old phone and it all seems to work fine, but, if you have questions or problems click on this email email@example.com
I will be checking email often and will respond as soon as possible. I will update grades on Wednesdays and Fridays and you will be able to see those on student and parent portals.
Principles of Construction
Principles of Engineering
Computer Science II